Photography of the years 1950

 

Illustration of the Séminaire de Québec and Laval University in 1902 (Photo AUL).

The School of Chemestry (left) where the School of Arpentage et de génie forestier where located and the School of Mining (right) on Boulevard de l’Entente, circa 1950 (Photo AUL).
The first buildings on the Laval University’s campus, circa 1950: The Faculty of Arpentage et de génie forestier, The Faculty of Commerce and the Faculty of Medecine in construction (Photo AUL).
The Pavilion of the Faculty of Arpentage et de génie forestier, circa 1960 (Photo AUL).
Drawing class in 1950.
Laboratory of Metrology in 1950.
Laboratory of Photogrammetry in 1950.